Canonical : Print canonical tag to your html header
Say Goodbye "Duplicate Content" on Joomla!
Canonical URL: the search engine friendly URL that you want the search engines to treat as authoritative. In other words, a canonical URL is the URL that you want visitors to see.
Canonical 1.0 Features
- Print canonical tag to your html header by Canonical plugin.
- Import new canonical component to use with Canonical component.
- Update canonical component setting by Import feature.
Usage : login to backend and then go to Components -> Canonical -> Components page and import canonical xml file for your favorite component.
- Joomla Content com_content
- K2 com_k2
- Jomsocial com_community
- FLEXIContent com_flexicontent
- Fix Bug RSS Error
* you can request xml element for your component